Women’s Health Web Resources
Dinesen & Associates OBGYN & Infertility strive to bring superior women’s medical care to the communities of southeastern Pennsylvania. Our providers and clinical staff are constantly involved in continuing education to provide a better, more comprehensive service to our patients.
We care about your health and understand that information is important when concerning your health. Our providers and clinical staff have created a list of website links for our patients regarding many different health related issues.
General Women’s Health
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) provides a physician directory, health columns, post-graduate courses and much more.
- Mayo Clinic Health Oasis – This online information source has an extensive women’s health section.
- Women’s Health.gov – A-Z list regarding women’s health topics. Popular topics include:
- Merck Pharmaceuticals – for more information about the Gardasil vaccine to prevent HPV.
- National Ovarian Cancer Coalition – The National Ovarian Cancer Coalition seeks to raise awareness and promote education about ovarian cancer.
- National Alliance of Breast Cancer Organizations – The official site of the National Alliance of Breast Cancer Organizations
- The Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons – a group dedicated to laparoscopic and minimally invasive surgery.
- da Vinci Surgery – uses robotic technology to allow your surgeon to make more precise movements.
- The North American Menopause Society – The North American Menopause Society (NAMS) is a nonprofit organization that provides a forum for a multitude of scientific disciplines with an interest in the human female menopause
- National Osteoporosis Foundation – The National Osteoporosis Foundation is a leading resource for up-to-date, medically sound information on the causes, prevention, detection and treatment of osteoporosis